6.6. -"Push!"

Gregory
Core Developer

6.6. -"Push!"

Postby Gregory » 06 Jun 2015, 11:31

• Spellsteal and Dispel effects (multiple spells, multiple classes) will now take spells in reverse order of their application - i.e. when you cast buffs A, then B, then C, then they are stolen/dispelled in order C, B, A.
  • Jump/leap spells (Feral Charge: Cat, Heroic Leap, ..) should now be castable on several more places.
  • Also all charge and jump/leap effects are castable while in mid-air, falling, jumping, etc.
  • When you cast non-damaging spell, like CC or general debuff, it could now be fully resisted with some chance. This puts resistance and spell penetration back to game. Of course, the more resistance you have, the greater the chance to resist that spell is, and, of course, the more spell penetration the opponent have, the lower chance to resist is.
  • Shadow Sight (arena buff) should now properly disappear and respawn in 90 seconds
  • Deep Freeze and Ring of Frost (mage) should now share diminishing returns in addition to their own categories. This change is not complete yet, and needs testing in heavier environment, so there's a chance, that this does not work as intended.
Big thanks goes to Amaunet and Robbies for testing these changes on test realm, and helping me adjust the settings.

Gregory
Core Developer

Re: 6.6. -"Push!"

Postby Gregory » 06 Jun 2015, 19:30

After next restart, the diminishing return change will be slightly reworked and finally put to work. Again, thanks to Amaunet and I think Scanties for testing.

Return to “Changelog”